'WELCOME TO MY LIFE'

Herzlich Willkommen

"Life isn't about being old or having more problem. It's about growing to see this life from a better view coz GOD bless you more"

So...Enjoy your LIFE...


I choose to have faith, because without that I have nothing. It's the only thing that's keeping me going.

ΩMega Ticket

Search Me Here!

ΩMega Ticket

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Something Went Wrong...

I don’t know what happen in SOS lately, but looks like something went wrong, and now I am part of it. I do really care about them, I love them very much, and I've always trying to help them as possible as I can but some think that’s worthless. Some says that someone has made a baseless issue or slander about some of them and since I close to them, I am in trouble too, I guess, now seems like I am not allowed to making friend with them and it’s killing me. Everybody is trying to make their own judgment about who's wrong and who's right. I am in the middle of nowhere, silent (do nothing) means wrong, help (do something) means wrong too, what am I supposed to do then?
It’s been about 5 months I stay here as a guest, and that’s pretty good enough to know the kids, they were so nice to me and I really love them. It is good enough too to know who’s pretending hard working and who’s pure. It’s easy to see the different of their habit while the owner is here and while she is not here. Everything is fine until I don’t know why, what, when, who, where, how, its turn to weird. All I know that something went wrong, oh dear God please help them to fix it, open the eye of their heart Lord, I want all things back to normal again.
This morning solitude reminds me that "if you’re in a situation where you need God’s help, reach up your hand to Him in prayer. He has promised His comfort and help." 2 Cor. 1:3-4 ---> Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassions and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves have received from God. Heb. 4:16 ---> Let us then approach the throne of grace with confidence so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need.

I trust You Lord!

0 Comments: