'WELCOME TO MY LIFE'

Herzlich Willkommen

"Life isn't about being old or having more problem. It's about growing to see this life from a better view coz GOD bless you more"

So...Enjoy your LIFE...


I choose to have faith, because without that I have nothing. It's the only thing that's keeping me going.

ΩMega Ticket

Search Me Here!

ΩMega Ticket

Monday, September 5, 2011

Gone

A shocking news coming from my sister's friend during the holiday, His name is Nathan, he is from Toraja but being teacher in Waijelu, East Sumba. I never met him but from the story I’ve heard, he is mostly known as a good person, he is one of Perkantas member. He was passing away last week on his calm sleep. In the morning, some friend thought that he was still sleeping but actually already gone, base on doctor information that he was gone around 3 or 4 AM. Many people were crying because of losing him but some says how lucky he is, because he was gone while sleeping, so calm. We never know how we will die, because it’s a mystery, it’s a God’s secret. Most people are afraid to facing dead but as believers we should not worry about dead because God promises to prepare a place in His home. If I could ask God about how I will die, I would love to ask him to die in peace, while sleeping or while sitting in my comfort chair in a beautiful garden under a tree, flashback my entire life and try to counting His blessing for all my life for He is God Almighty who created me in marvelous and wonderful made (Psalm 139:14). Let’s us not worry about anything include dead thing, as Paul the Apostle said in Philippians 1:21 “For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain” (KJV), trust in the Lord forever and ever! Glory to God!

0 Comments: