'WELCOME TO MY LIFE'

Herzlich Willkommen

"Life isn't about being old or having more problem. It's about growing to see this life from a better view coz GOD bless you more"

So...Enjoy your LIFE...


I choose to have faith, because without that I have nothing. It's the only thing that's keeping me going.

ΩMega Ticket

Search Me Here!

ΩMega Ticket

Sunday, September 11, 2011

11-09-11

I just reading articles and seeing pictures of 9/11 in the internet, I got goose bumps and teary eyes. Well, today marks the 10th anniversary of the terrorist attacks in the United States on September 11, 2001. It’s hard to think about that date without mental images of the destruction, grief, and loss that swept over America and the world following those tragic events. 10 years ago I was just started my college life in Bandung and the news was shocking me, even America as big country in the world were attack by terrorist, geeezzz…Since that day, everybody was thinking that no places are safe in the world, living in worrying and afraid but there’s always hope, no matter what kind of sorrow we experience, we can always trust the mercy of God, the real comfort. May God heal and bless them who’s in sorrow and pain. May God protect us wherever we go and live.

0 Comments: