'WELCOME TO MY LIFE'

Herzlich Willkommen

"Life isn't about being old or having more problem. It's about growing to see this life from a better view coz GOD bless you more"

So...Enjoy your LIFE...


I choose to have faith, because without that I have nothing. It's the only thing that's keeping me going.

ΩMega Ticket

Search Me Here!

ΩMega Ticket

Sunday, September 25, 2011

-Farewell-


Dear Customers/Partners/Colleagues/Friends,

I would like to personally let you know that today is my last day working at Thano Technologies, starting February 4, 2011 I am leaving my position at Thano Technologies. I have enjoyed working here and I sincerely appreciate having had the chance to work with you.
Thank you for the support and encouragement you have provided me during my time at Thano. I will miss our daily interactions and working on projects with you.

I would also take this opportunity to send my apology if I have done anything that offense you. I wish you continued success, happiness and good health.

Should there is any matter or tasks which are not been settled on my responsibility to bare, you can contact me at my personal mail ....@yahoo.com or my mobile phone +62 856 906....    

Thank you for the great support, great cooperation, friendly environment and everything. Please keep in touch and take care.

“Gong Xi Fa Cai”

Best Regards,


Erna Megawati Manna
email: ....@yahoo.com
mobile: +62 856 906....
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I just read my Farewell letter which I've posted in my Facebook account and sent to all my Customers/Partners/Colleagues/Friends during my last day in Thano hehehe I think I just missed them, all the people I've been work with. I never love farewell anyway but sometimes we have to face it since there a time for everything as wrote in Ecclesiastes 3 (NIV)

 1 There is a time for everything, 
   and a season for every activity under the heavens:
 2 a time to be born and a time to die, 
   a time to plant and a time to uproot, 
 3 a time to kill and a time to heal, 
   a time to tear down and a time to build, 
 4 a time to weep and a time to laugh, 
   a time to mourn and a time to dance, 
 5 a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them, 
   a time to embrace and a time to refrain from embracing, 
 6 a time to search and a time to give up, 
   a time to keep and a time to throw away, 
 7 a time to tear and a time to mend, 
   a time to be silent and a time to speak, 
 8 a time to love and a time to hate, 
   a time for war and a time for peace.

Nowadays I work already with the government as a civil servant because I want to do something for my hometown (too overrated? well, if not us who else would build/develop our hometown? ^_^), some still wondering, why I leave all my comfort zone and everything I've been reach for hehehe well everything has change and of course to reach my dream as I always said "DREAM IT, CHASE IT, and KEEP ON FAITH!" no pain no gain dude :p

0 Comments: