'WELCOME TO MY LIFE'

Herzlich Willkommen

"Life isn't about being old or having more problem. It's about growing to see this life from a better view coz GOD bless you more"

So...Enjoy your LIFE...


I choose to have faith, because without that I have nothing. It's the only thing that's keeping me going.

ΩMega Ticket

Search Me Here!

ΩMega Ticket

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Prison Break

 
   
It is the best show ever! I love the stories, I love the casts, everything! I've watched it several times and never been boring :). It was created by Paul Scheuring, which premiered on the Fox Broadcasting Company on August 29, 2005. Paul, you're obviously rock! Can't wait for another story from you. Wentworth Miller is cool, you look smart on your character as Michael Scofield and I love it! I was wondering if it is possible to create Season 5 and you're still alive :)

0 Comments: