'WELCOME TO MY LIFE'

Herzlich Willkommen

"Life isn't about being old or having more problem. It's about growing to see this life from a better view coz GOD bless you more"

So...Enjoy your LIFE...


I choose to have faith, because without that I have nothing. It's the only thing that's keeping me going.

ΩMega Ticket

Search Me Here!

ΩMega Ticket

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Steve Jobs


I didn't notice before why Steve Jobs becoming trending topic on twitter after I read my friend status about RIP Steve Jobs, hah? I was startled. He was passing away on October 5, 2011; he died in California at age 56, seven years after being diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. Oh my…maybe the world didn't even know that he has cancer but he was amazing in his job. He is mostly known as co-founder, chairman and chief executive of Apple, Inc. one of prestigious brand in the world. Steven Paul "Steve" Jobs was on February 24, 1955, an American computer entrepreneur and innovator. Jobs also previously served as chief executive of Pixar Animation Studios; he became a member of the board of directors of The Walt Disney Company in 2006, following the acquisition of Pixar by Disney.

I always admire people who being successful in their life and being an inspiration, RIP Steve Jobs…your incredible contributions to the world will be forever remembered. 
Apple wrote on their web : “Apple has lost a visionary and creative genius, and the world has lost an amazing human being. Those of us who have been fortunate enough to know and work with Steve have lost a dear friend and an inspiring mentor. Steve leaves behind a company that only he could have built, and his spirit will forever be the foundation of Apple
Yes, I agree with Apple, may what he has done always inspiring us to be a visionary, creative genius and an amazing human being!

*Waikabubak, October 6, 2011

0 Comments: