'WELCOME TO MY LIFE'

Herzlich Willkommen

"Life isn't about being old or having more problem. It's about growing to see this life from a better view coz GOD bless you more"

So...Enjoy your LIFE...


I choose to have faith, because without that I have nothing. It's the only thing that's keeping me going.

ΩMega Ticket

Search Me Here!

ΩMega Ticket

Monday, May 11, 2009

My Sunday (May 10, 2009) Solitude : Magnets and Mothers

I was on my solitude last night, read the bible and Our Daily Bread, good article. I was surprise that day is Mother Days, I love my Mom so much  , I have call her last Saturday to say hello and to keep watch her on good health because she just get illness for the last three days, we talk about everything, I thank God because He give me what a good mom, She is the best  , Happy Mother Days, MOM

In this bible chapter, I read about how to become a good girl/wife, how man respect a women if they got a woman like this, I hope one day in God plans I become a good wife and mom  , Ahaaa thanks to a man too which called RKDj who give this bible chapter while we are together in school several years ago  , I hope you become a good preacher. 
---------------------------------------------------
May 10, 2009
"Magnets and Mothers"


Honor your father and your mother, as the Lord your God has commanded you. - Deuteronomy 5:16 

A teacher gave her class of second-graders a lesson about the magnet and what it does. The next day, in a written test, she included this question: “My name has six letters. The first one is m. I pick up things. What am I?” When the test papers were turned in, the teacher was astonished to find that almost 50 percent of the students answered the question with the word mother.

Yes, mothers do pick up things. But they are much more than “magnets,” gathering up clothes and picking up toys around the house. As willing as many mothers are to do such chores, they have a higher calling than that.

A good mother loves her family and provides an atmosphere where each member can find acceptance, security, and understanding. She is there when the children need a listening ear, a comforting word, a warm hug, or a loving touch on a fevered brow. And for the Christian mother, her greatest joy is in teaching her children to trust and to love Jesus as their Savior.

That kind of mother deserves to be honored—not just on one special day a year but every day. And that recognition should involve more than words; it ought to be shown in respect, thoughtfulness, and loving deeds.  — Richard De Haan

"Godly mothers not only bring you up, they bring you to God"

0 Comments: