'WELCOME TO MY LIFE'

Herzlich Willkommen

"Life isn't about being old or having more problem. It's about growing to see this life from a better view coz GOD bless you more"

So...Enjoy your LIFE...


I choose to have faith, because without that I have nothing. It's the only thing that's keeping me going.

ΩMega Ticket

Search Me Here!

ΩMega Ticket

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Keep Your Dream ON

I was chit-chat in YM with my friend about our plan for travel together to Yogya in 21 May, we talk about many things then we figure out to talk out of Yogya topic about how if we plan to go to UK :) , we realize that to go to UK it's will need a lot of money but we say each other that Keep Dream On, we plan to visit Old Trafford, Stampord Bridge and some interest place in UK and absolutely Europe. We plan for saving everyday to get our dream [-O< . So girl...KEEP YOUR DREAM ON, nothing is impossible
 

0 Comments: