'WELCOME TO MY LIFE'

Herzlich Willkommen

"Life isn't about being old or having more problem. It's about growing to see this life from a better view coz GOD bless you more"

So...Enjoy your LIFE...


I choose to have faith, because without that I have nothing. It's the only thing that's keeping me going.

ΩMega Ticket

Search Me Here!

ΩMega Ticket

Saturday, May 12, 2012

The King’s Speech


Now I know why this movie got many awards and nominations, its pretty good movie, I just watch it last week. The King’s Speech depicts the surprising rise to power of Prince Albert, who became King George VI of England when his brother Edward abdicated the throne to marry an American divorcée as King George VI. Albert didn’t want to be king, in part because his severe stuttering often embarrassed him when he spoke to groups. This would prove important for Albert had the misfortune of being king during Hitler’s bombing of London. If ever England needed strong leadership, it was then. Eventually Albert overcame his speech impediment and rallied his people to withstand Germany. Although Albert was ultimately successful, his tenuous reign illustrates the burden of leadership. Whoever’s in charge is responsible. Salute to Colin Firth for his role as King George VI. Even though I do not agree with divorce or people who’s marry to divorcé/divorcée,  I was astonished with Edward’s speech : “…I have found it impossible to carry the heavy burden of responsibility and to discharge my duties as King as I would wish to do without the help and support of the woman I love…”. I can imagine if a man say that words to the women whose he really love the most instead of doing what other people think he should do. That would be a great love ^^
Hereby I am gonna tell you why I do not agree with divorce. It is because I believe that God want us to be faithful with our spouse no matter what as written in Matthew 19 :

MT 19:3 Some Pharisees came to him to test him. They asked, "Is it lawful for a man to divorce his wife for any and every reason?"

MT 19:4 "Haven't you read," he replied, "that at the beginning the Creator `made them male and female,' 5 and said, `For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh' ? 6 So they are no longer two, but one. Therefore what God has joined together, let man not separate."

MT 19:7 "Why then," they asked, "did Moses command that a man give his wife a certificate of divorce and send her away?"

MT 19:8 Jesus replied, "Moses permitted you to divorce your wives because your hearts were hard. But it was not this way from the beginning. 9 I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for marital unfaithfulness, and marries another woman commits adultery."

See? To all the couple who is trying to fight for divorce now, please think twice or even more, for the sake of the Lord, the bible, your love, your family, your child, etc. Don’t you remember your swore in front of God and church? Safe your family!

0 Comments: