'WELCOME TO MY LIFE'

Herzlich Willkommen

"Life isn't about being old or having more problem. It's about growing to see this life from a better view coz GOD bless you more"

So...Enjoy your LIFE...


I choose to have faith, because without that I have nothing. It's the only thing that's keeping me going.

ΩMega Ticket

Search Me Here!

ΩMega Ticket

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

New Moon

I was finish read this book last Saturday...hmmm let me share what I found on that book :) . I found a quote on Chapter 14 Family: "Love is irrational, the more you loved someone, the less sense anything made". Is it true? I don't know, depends on each person, I guess. I have been hearing Love is Blind song since I was young, now I read about Love is Irrational, I didn't agree with that word for a little bit, I think love still need logical and rational :) but sometimes we do stupid things for someone we love, so once more, it depends on each person, how you meaning about love :) . For Bella Swan, there is one thing more important than life itself: Edward Cullen. But being in love with a vampire is even more dangerous than Bella could ever have imagined. Edward has already rescued Bella from the clutches of one evil vampire, but now, as their daring relationship threatens all that is near and dear to them, they realize their troubles may be just beginning...



Now, I continue to Eclipse, let's find something interesting. By the way, can't wait for New Moon movie! 20 November on Cinema....

0 Comments: