'WELCOME TO MY LIFE'

Herzlich Willkommen

"Life isn't about being old or having more problem. It's about growing to see this life from a better view coz GOD bless you more"

So...Enjoy your LIFE...


I choose to have faith, because without that I have nothing. It's the only thing that's keeping me going.

ΩMega Ticket

Search Me Here!

ΩMega Ticket

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Julia Roberts in Bali

I was watch the news this morning in TVOne, the anchor was interview the Head of Bali Tourism Board, they're asking him about how the effect of Julia Roberts making film in Bali. Did it increase of tourist visit? How about Bali situation now? and bla bla bla....
Hah!?? Julia Roberts in Bali for almost 3 weeks now??? Wowwww...fantastic...She is the best, I love her. I hope her visit will be help Bali tourism board to increase their tourist and make an image to the world that how beautiful Bali Island, it's a safe place for tourist visit and it might help tourist to reach other island in Indonesia since we have more than 17.000 islands. Julia Roberts make "Eat, Pray, Love" film base on book and true story from Elizabeth Gilbert which is this story happened in Bali, this film produced by Plan B Entertainment, owned by Brat Pitt, hmmmmmm sounds interesting, I bet this will be a good movie. I'm not read this book yet but I loved to. Can't wait to see this movie.

0 Comments: