'WELCOME TO MY LIFE'

Herzlich Willkommen

"Life isn't about being old or having more problem. It's about growing to see this life from a better view coz GOD bless you more"

So...Enjoy your LIFE...


I choose to have faith, because without that I have nothing. It's the only thing that's keeping me going.

ΩMega Ticket

Search Me Here!

ΩMega Ticket

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Happy Birthday...To Me...

I am working out lately this week because some of deadline for today, our client want to see our demo unit in office, I back home at 11.00pm last night, what a tired day, I even don't care if today it's my birthday then some friends of mine and of course my family contact me for wishing me have a happy birthday, I just said thank you Lord for giving me such a friend and family who really care for me even maybe sometimes I forget or disappointed them, but they still be with me with care and love. That's the family and friend should do right? Doesn't matter who you are, we still have people who care with us.
I got this from my friend : Philippians 1:9-11 "And this is my prayer: that your love may abound more and more in knowledge and depth of insight, so that you may be able to discern what is best and may be pure and blameless until the day of Christ, filled with the fruit of righteousness that comes through Jesus Christ—to the glory and praise of God"
I wanna Thank you Lord for giving me a birthday, I am getting older (suddenly remember Bella Swan, Edward Cullen and Alice Cullen conversation when Bella's birthday, Bella said "I am getting older") but I always remember this "Birthday isn't about being old or having more problem, it's about growing to see this life from a better view because Jesus bless you more and more". So I wish I become a better person and grew up as You want, I surrender Lord, I trust You, I am in Your hands.

0 Comments: