'WELCOME TO MY LIFE'

Herzlich Willkommen

"Life isn't about being old or having more problem. It's about growing to see this life from a better view coz GOD bless you more"

So...Enjoy your LIFE...


I choose to have faith, because without that I have nothing. It's the only thing that's keeping me going.

ΩMega Ticket

Search Me Here!

ΩMega Ticket

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Public Enemies

I went to the cinema last weekend with some friends, we did watch Public Enemies film. The FBI agent, Melvin Purvis (Christian Bale) has been duty to investigate the American gangster, John Dillinger (Johnny Depp) and Pretty Boy Floyd (Channing Tatum) who being leader of bank robbery in 1930. No one can't stop him and his gangster. No prison can't hold him. His fascination and brave to break into the prison was surprise people include his girlfriend, Billie Frechette (Marion Cotillard) and American people who was unlike the bank while financial depression. In the mean time, J. Edgar Hoover makes Dillinger as American number one enemies and assigns Melvin Purvis to catch him. Dillinger has some friends who support and deny him until he died.
Watch this film, make me remember Indonesia most wanted terrorist, Noordin M. Top, I think this film can describe how Noordin M. Top behavior in this country, is it too difficult to catch him? Maybe I don't even recognize him if I meet him, he is always change his face. I hope our police can catch him soon and make this country safe from terrorism.

0 Comments: