'WELCOME TO MY LIFE'

Herzlich Willkommen

"Life isn't about being old or having more problem. It's about growing to see this life from a better view coz GOD bless you more"

So...Enjoy your LIFE...


I choose to have faith, because without that I have nothing. It's the only thing that's keeping me going.

ΩMega Ticket

Search Me Here!

ΩMega Ticket

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Down.......

Feel so down right now...ManUtd cancel their visit to Indonesia because of their safety reasons. Indonesia just shocking by bomb in JW Marriott and Ritz Carlton hotel, it just like a nightmare...but it's happen!!! How come??? arghhhhhhhhhhh................. If Friday, July 17 never comes, if the terrorist never comes....maybe I've got my ticket today, maybe I've watch ManUtd training tomorrow, maybe I've watch ManUtd match on GBK......maybe....maybe....maybe....Feel so jealous with fans in Malaysia, Korea and China, they can watch their dream team in their home country without fear from terrorism, how could this happen in Indonesia??
But I believe behind all this things, God has purpose for this country, all we have to do is pray for our nation...I believe one day I will watch ManUtd live match in Indonesia or Old Trafford, just keep the dream on!!!
Life must go on...Indonesia must be safe...Indonesia must be risen up from this failure...Let's show to the world that we can face it, don't let the terrorist win!!! We can...YES WE CAN!!!

0 Comments: