'WELCOME TO MY LIFE'

Herzlich Willkommen

"Life isn't about being old or having more problem. It's about growing to see this life from a better view coz GOD bless you more"

So...Enjoy your LIFE...


I choose to have faith, because without that I have nothing. It's the only thing that's keeping me going.

ΩMega Ticket

Search Me Here!

ΩMega Ticket

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Paris Michael Katherine Jackson : My Father

After several years hide behind the mask to safe them from the media, finally Michael Jackson's children show their face in the Michael Jackson Memorial. Michael Jackson's daughter Paris, 11, paid tribute to her father at the end of the singer's memorial Tuesday, July 7 at L.A.'s Staples Center. Fighting back tears, she approached the microphone with the help of Janet Jackson, her aunt. Paris said, "I just want to say, ever since I was born, Daddy has been the best father you could ever imagine, I just wanted to say I love him so much". That's the part that I can't hold my tears anymore, I cry...suddenly remember my dad. Paris is so beautiful, I think that is the best part on the memorial ceremony. I've do the same way to say that my father is the best daddy that I've ever have, my father was the best daddy in the world!!! and no doubt it!!!



I just watch a Korean movie "My Father" yesterday, this film tell about James Parker, adopted overseas as a child, comes back to Korea as a U.S. soldier to find his birth family. He finds his biological father, who is in jail awaiting the death sentence. Their meeting is awkward at first, but sympathy and love grow between them. Moral of the movie : "No Matter What, but You're Still My Father"




0 Comments: