'WELCOME TO MY LIFE'

Herzlich Willkommen

"Life isn't about being old or having more problem. It's about growing to see this life from a better view coz GOD bless you more"

So...Enjoy your LIFE...


I choose to have faith, because without that I have nothing. It's the only thing that's keeping me going.

ΩMega Ticket

Search Me Here!

ΩMega Ticket

Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy International Father's Day

Hmmmm, what can I could say more? I don't have Daddy anymore, He was pass away almost 6 years ago but I always thank God that I have such Daddy like my dad, what can I ask? I have the best time with him while He still alive, all I wanna do is to continue his good job. One day after feel disappointed because lost my dad, I knew that some people didn't have their own daddy for several reasons, so feel unfair is gone. I just want to remind you, if you still have your Daddy, respect and love before you regret. So Happy International Father's Day to all Daddies in the world, hope all of you can give the best for your wife and children.


0 Comments: