'WELCOME TO MY LIFE'

Herzlich Willkommen

"Life isn't about being old or having more problem. It's about growing to see this life from a better view coz GOD bless you more"

So...Enjoy your LIFE...


I choose to have faith, because without that I have nothing. It's the only thing that's keeping me going.

ΩMega Ticket

Search Me Here!

ΩMega Ticket

Friday, November 5, 2010

Speak Now

Speak now or forever hold your peace’, the words said by preachers at the end of wedding ceremonies all over the world, right before the vows. It’s a last chance for protest, a moment that makes everyone’s heart race, and a moment I've always been strangely fascinated by. So many fantasize about bursting into a church, saying what they’d kept inside for years like in the movies. In real life, it rarely happens. Real life is a funny thing, you know. In real life, saying the right thing at the right moment is beyond crucial. So crucial, in fact, that most of us start to hesitate, for fear of saying the wrong thing at the wrong time. But lately what I’ve begun to fear more than that is letting the moment pass without saying anything. I think most of us fear reaching the end of our life, and looking back regretting the moments we didn’t speak up. When we didn’t say ‘I love you’. When we should've said ‘I’m sorry’. When we didn't stand up for ourselves or someone who needed help. These songs are made up of words I didn’t say when the moment was right in front of me. These songs are open letters. Each is written with a specific person in mind, telling them what I meant to tell them in person. To the beautiful boy whose heart I broke in December. To my first love who I never thought would be my first heartbreak. To my band. To a mean man I used to be afraid of. To someone who made my world very dark for a while. To a girl who stole something of mine. To someone I forgive for what he said in front of the whole world.

Words can break someone into a million pieces, but they can also put them back together. I hope you use yours for good, because the only words you’ll regret more than the ones left unsaid are the ones you use to intentionally hurt someone. What you say might be too much for some people. Maybe it will come out all wrong and you’ll stutter and you’ll walk away embarrassed, wincing as you play it all back in your head. But I think the words you stop yourself from saying are the ones that will haunt you the longest. So say it to them. Or say it to yourself in the mirror. Say it in a letter you’ll never send or in a book millions might read someday. I think you deserve to look back on your life without a chorus of resounding voices saying ‘I could've, but it’s too late now’. There is a time for silence. There is a time waiting your turn. But if you know how you feel, and you so clearly know what you need to say, you’ll know it. I don’t think you should wait. I think you should speak now. 

Love,
Taylor

PS: To all the boys who inspired this album, you should’ve known. ;)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Picture and words are taken from Taylor Swift's album "Speak Now" which is I've been strangely fascinated by. I love the way she expressed her opinion, like I've said before she is a good story teller and she wrote it in her songs, when I listened to her songs is like I heard my story and probably a lot of girls out there too. When I read her album opening speech that words can break someone into a million pieces, but they can also put them back together, I remember what bible said about tongue "The words of the reckless pierce like swords, but the tongue of the wise brings healing" and "The soothing tongue is a tree of life, but a perverse tongue crushes the spirit". That's true, isn't? so we have to be careful what we saying about, because when we not use it for good we can hurt someone. But I think the words you stop yourself from saying are the ones that will haunt you the longest. So say it to them. Of course ask for God's wisdom. There is a time for silence. There is a time waiting your turn. Because "There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens" and "He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the human heart; yet no one can fathom what God has done from beginning to end". So if you believe what you feel, you should do or speak now.

0 Comments: