'WELCOME TO MY LIFE'

Herzlich Willkommen

"Life isn't about being old or having more problem. It's about growing to see this life from a better view coz GOD bless you more"

So...Enjoy your LIFE...


I choose to have faith, because without that I have nothing. It's the only thing that's keeping me going.

ΩMega Ticket

Search Me Here!

ΩMega Ticket

Friday, November 19, 2010

Crash

I still can't believe it, I got crash! I pressed brake already to avoid the public transportation which cross my route, the road is very slick then I fall beneath :( . Now I am hobbled because my hand, feet, hip are blister and pain :(( , thanks God I'm okay. What a day! Thank you to people who's help me stand up, I really appreciate it, may God bless you abundantly.  Lesson of to today : be careful when you're around public transportation (angkot), they're crazy driver :(

0 Comments: