'WELCOME TO MY LIFE'

Herzlich Willkommen

"Life isn't about being old or having more problem. It's about growing to see this life from a better view coz GOD bless you more"

So...Enjoy your LIFE...


I choose to have faith, because without that I have nothing. It's the only thing that's keeping me going.

ΩMega Ticket

Search Me Here!

ΩMega Ticket

Monday, June 28, 2010

England

My favorite team was going home, losing from Germany (4-1) hiks hiks hiks. Germany is great, congratz! But my heart still England, no matter what! So, England prepare yourself for Olympiad 2012 in London, UEFA Euro 2012 in Poland - Ukraine and FIFA World Cup 2014 in Brazil, don't give up! Can't wait to see you hold the cups soon :) - (Dream: of course I want to see Indonesia too in World Cup ^__*)
There's a joke from last night match according to referee's decision while Lampard scored for England which is I got it from friend of mine. It should be 2-2 before half time but the goal was ignored.
Apparently the referee's decision is correct, it's not a goal
HA HA HA

0 Comments: