'WELCOME TO MY LIFE'

Herzlich Willkommen

"Life isn't about being old or having more problem. It's about growing to see this life from a better view coz GOD bless you more"

So...Enjoy your LIFE...


I choose to have faith, because without that I have nothing. It's the only thing that's keeping me going.

ΩMega Ticket

Search Me Here!

ΩMega Ticket

Monday, April 5, 2010

Share

I remember that yesterday on Easter day I've got an Easter egg from my church then when I got home I was instinctive act to give that Easter egg to our housekeeping and I didn't realize yet if my gift to her make her surprise and very happy, she shown me a big smile, and said "thank you", that's make me full of joy. I learn that how our small gift to others with pure heart can make us feel happiness. For God so loved us that He gave His one and only Son, so let's start giving, keep share! Thank you Lord for lesson of life, Happy Easter all! 

0 Comments: