'WELCOME TO MY LIFE'

Herzlich Willkommen

"Life isn't about being old or having more problem. It's about growing to see this life from a better view coz GOD bless you more"

So...Enjoy your LIFE...


I choose to have faith, because without that I have nothing. It's the only thing that's keeping me going.

ΩMega Ticket

Search Me Here!

ΩMega Ticket

Friday, April 22, 2016

Quote 5: Stranger

"Somehow, happy being a stranger in the street where nobody knows you and also feel being a local while talking with the people." - Erna M. Manna

That's the moment I have always longed to be, to be wild free, go everywhere I want to see in this beautiful world, to enjoy HIS creation. #FreeLikeBirds #FlyAway
No one can't stop me from travel! like John Cheever said : "I've been homesick for countries I've never been, and longed to be where I couldn't be."

*I was walking around the city center of Valdivia, Chile 21 April 2016

0 Comments: