'WELCOME TO MY LIFE'

Herzlich Willkommen

"Life isn't about being old or having more problem. It's about growing to see this life from a better view coz GOD bless you more"

So...Enjoy your LIFE...


I choose to have faith, because without that I have nothing. It's the only thing that's keeping me going.

ΩMega Ticket

Search Me Here!

ΩMega Ticket

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Acceptable Apology

I've read this article yesterday from Our Daily Journey, written by Jennifer Benson Schuldt and it's touching me, so I copied to my blog, hope you enjoy too and we learn together...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We, the servants of the God of your father, beg you to forgive our sin (v.17)
MORE :

After fighting with his wife, one man in Saudi Arabia decided to apologize. Unfortunately, his wife had already moved back in with her parents. So he created a banner with his plea for forgiveness printed on it, hung it near his in-laws’ house, and commented, “I hope she will accept my apology and come back home.”

There are lots of ways to say I’m sorry—banners, greeting cards, Web sites, public speeches, or just a simple hand-on-the-shoulder discussion next to the refrigerator. No matter how we express the idea, an acceptable apology should cover some basic points.

First, it’s important to name the offense. Years after Joseph’s brothers sold him as a slave, they sent him this message: “Please forgive your brothers for . . . their sin in treating you so cruelly” (Genesis 50:17). Although they didn’t go into the details of the sale, they did address the heart of the matter, which was their cruelty.

Second, once they established the issue, the brothers focused exclusively on their own wrongdoing. They didn’t remind Joseph of his bratty behavior and superiority complex back when they were growing up. Like the brothers, we should not try to justify our offense by pinning blame on the other person.

Third, sometimes an apology includes taking action to make things right. Joseph’s brothers bowed before him, proclaiming, “Look! We are your slaves!” (Genesis 50:18). This fulfilled a prophetic dream of Joseph’s in which he would reign over his family members (Genesis 37:5-8). The whole situation had come full circle and his siblings’ repentant action was a final act of restitution.

The Bible urges us to “work at living in peace with everyone” (Hebrews 12:14). Sometimes this means giving an acceptable apology—identifying and owning up to our fault and then doing what it takes to made amends for our offense.

NEXT : What should you do if someone refuses to forgive you? How has forgiveness changed your life? 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Joseph is my role model, he's one of my favorite bible figure, I love him and his character, I love to read his history in bible, a man with integrity, pure man, a dreamer, full of compassion, fear of God, etc. Learn from Joseph's brothers, it’s never easy to apologize, isn't? especially if you have to be the first one to say “I’m sorry”, but they did it and the rewards are great, Joseph forgive them because he knows that everything in God's plan to send him to Egypt to save human life, to save God's children. So, let’s all learn to forgive each other as we have been forgiven. And that all begins with sincere heartfelt apologies. Speak now!


"Amazing Love"
by Hillsong United

I'm forgiven, because you were forsaken
I'm accepted, you were condemned
I'm alive and well, you're spirit is within me
Because you died and rose again

I'm forgiven, because you were forsaken
I'm accepted, you were condemned
I'm alive and well, you're spirit is within me
Because you died and rose again

Amazing love, how can it be
That you my king would die for me
Amazing love, I know it's true
It's my joy to honor you
Amazing love, how can it be
That you My king would die for me
Amazing love, I know it's true
It's my joy to honor you 
In all I do I honor you

I'm forgiven, because you were forsaken
I'm accepted, you were condemned
I'm alive and well, you're spirit is within me
Because you died and rose again

0 Comments: