'WELCOME TO MY LIFE'

Herzlich Willkommen

"Life isn't about being old or having more problem. It's about growing to see this life from a better view coz GOD bless you more"

So...Enjoy your LIFE...


I choose to have faith, because without that I have nothing. It's the only thing that's keeping me going.

ΩMega Ticket

Search Me Here!

ΩMega Ticket

Monday, September 13, 2010

September 13

It's been 7 years since my dad pass away in 2003, of course on September 13, that's why the title is September 13. When my dad pass away, it's feel like my life is over, I was angry, hurt, sad, etc. start asking God, "WHY?!". Now after what I've been through for the past 7 years, I couldn't start asking WHY anymore because God is too good beyond that I could ever imagine. I should gave thanks more and more because God has gave me such an amazing dad in my life and chance to live with my dad for almost 21 years. I remember that several month after my dad pass away, I and some friends, we were on college, visit our friend named HP during our concern as Christian fellowship. During our conversation, HP said that he was living with his step father since He was born, and was wonder how's his biological father looks like. I was speechless then my friend said to me in our way home that I should thank you to the Lord because I was living for almost 21 years with my dad, with full of love and care. Somehow, my friend named OT told me too that he was living in broken home family, and he thanks to the Lord that he was saved by Jesus Christ because gave him a chance to know about Salvation.
Recently, I was hang out with my friend named VP, during our conversation he said that his father and his mother were divorce for couple years ago. I was surprised too. I was flash back, try to remind every single unlucky story for most of my friends and news on the media, how could I always protest to God if He was giving me the best Daddy in the world? Even he wasn't in the world, not live with me anymore, God still gave me chance to see my dad in my dream, almost every night and he was happy in his new world. So I promise God that I wouldn't start asking WHY anymore, I want to learn to always understand what's God wants in my life  

0 Comments: