'WELCOME TO MY LIFE'

Herzlich Willkommen

"Life isn't about being old or having more problem. It's about growing to see this life from a better view coz GOD bless you more"

So...Enjoy your LIFE...


I choose to have faith, because without that I have nothing. It's the only thing that's keeping me going.

ΩMega Ticket

Search Me Here!

ΩMega Ticket

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

The Person Of The Bible

My first solitude in first day of September remind me that it requires an open heart as well as an inquiring mind to study the Bible. When we discover Jesus as the Person to whom the entire Bible points, we must then decide how to respond to Him. There is great joy for all who will open their hearts to Christ and find life in Him. 
Salvation itself is a gift. Forgiveness and eternal life come to us only by grace and through faith in Christ (Eph. 2:8-9). But seeing God in the Bible requires a willingness to do the will of God. Only in surrender do we have assurance that God will let us see the truth about Christ in our present circumstances. Only in submission can we see the Father and His Son on every page of Scripture.
Thank you ODB to remind me. Lord, please teach me more and more.

0 Comments: