'WELCOME TO MY LIFE'

Herzlich Willkommen

"Life isn't about being old or having more problem. It's about growing to see this life from a better view coz GOD bless you more"

So...Enjoy your LIFE...


I choose to have faith, because without that I have nothing. It's the only thing that's keeping me going.

ΩMega Ticket

Search Me Here!

ΩMega Ticket

Friday, August 22, 2008

Indonesia Independence Days???

A few days ago on August 17, we were celebrating Indonesia Independence Days. I always asking myself, is it Indonesia really get the independence? We are truly free from Japan or Dutch colonizes in 1945 but today I see that Indonesia not free from poor, human rights, speak, corrupt, etc.

I think in every place in Indonesia we will found the Red-White flag, every body start to make this day so wonderful with games, party, etc it’s OK but have you ever thinking or imagine how our patriots fight against the colonizes to defend this country with give their life, goods, blood, etc??? I just watching TV about one of our patriot which still alive, too old for working with sell the bananas around his home because he’s never get the appreciation from government but he’s never give up. How come I always asking myself that I want to give up if this old man do everything by him?

I was watching Beijing Olympiad on TV August 16, 2008. I am speechless that Markis Kido and Hendra Setiawan finally get the first gold medal for Indonesia in Badminton, for the first time we hear the Indonesia anthem and our flag on top in this Olympiad, really proud, just want to cry, two thumbs for Markis Kido and Hendra Setiawan. I think this is the best gift for Indonesia Independence Day. What a wonderful job Guys!!! Thanks to Maria Kristin too for the bronze medal, you do a great job Girl!!! Thanks to all Indonesia athletes who’s fight in Beijing.

Finally thanks to all Heroes who’s serving this country with your own way!!!

M E R D E K A!!!

0 Comments: