'WELCOME TO MY LIFE'

Herzlich Willkommen

"Life isn't about being old or having more problem. It's about growing to see this life from a better view coz GOD bless you more"

So...Enjoy your LIFE...


I choose to have faith, because without that I have nothing. It's the only thing that's keeping me going.

ΩMega Ticket

Search Me Here!

ΩMega Ticket

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Prisoners


Aha, this is my first posting in 2013, I hope this is going to be a year of writing for me ^-^ 

Every Monday morning on my way from home to office, I've always pass the prison in route 6 and I saw some prisoner outside the building without surveillance or without safeguards, looks like they’re heading to some civilian home who’s pay them to do some job. It is one of the ways to train them to live their life after they get their freedom one day. For a moment they are free, but after that they have to get back to their cell. When I saw them, my heart is full of compassion then my mind can’t stop thinking about what if Jesus didn't die at cross and rise from the dead? We will still become a prisoner of sin and devil. How come we become a free man? So thank you Jesus for your salvation. I don’t want to be a prisoner of sin, I want to be free, so Jesus please rules my life.

0 Comments: