'WELCOME TO MY LIFE'

Herzlich Willkommen

"Life isn't about being old or having more problem. It's about growing to see this life from a better view coz GOD bless you more"

So...Enjoy your LIFE...


I choose to have faith, because without that I have nothing. It's the only thing that's keeping me going.

ΩMega Ticket

Search Me Here!

ΩMega Ticket

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Brilliant

Wiiiihh lama juga absent ngeblog yach, sejak bulan Juni lalu :) sebenarnya sich ga sibuk - sibuk amat tapi rasanya muuuaaaalas banget mau update blog, padahal rencananya mau nulis tentang trip ke Eropa tapi belum terealisasi juga, maybe later but this time I just want to let you know that :

My life is brilliant. GOD works in the way that mostly I didn't expected it and it always marvelous, amazing, incredible, perfect in HIS time and it always make me overwhelmed with gratitude, speechless, teary eyes, goosebumps. Thank you LORD JESUS. I can't imagine how to live without YOU. #FAITH - EMi (6 June 2012)

Itulah yang terjadi dalam hidup saya, brilliant! What a life!

See you soon bloggers! Stay tune because you've just been updated by EMi :) and don't forget to give thanks in all circumstances!

0 Comments: