'WELCOME TO MY LIFE'

Herzlich Willkommen

"Life isn't about being old or having more problem. It's about growing to see this life from a better view coz GOD bless you more"

So...Enjoy your LIFE...


I choose to have faith, because without that I have nothing. It's the only thing that's keeping me going.

ΩMega Ticket

Search Me Here!

ΩMega Ticket

Monday, July 25, 2011

Mean

My best friend just told me today that during my absence, some colleagues talk about me, I’ll call them as ‘They’. They were talking about some baseless gossip about me, bad thoughts and it surprise me since I never mean to them. I always help them with sincere heart, fix their computer problem, help them make report, etc and I never ask them to payback because I really glad to help people but they, with their words like knives, swords and weapons that their use against me, have knocked me off my feet, with their voice like nails on a chalk board calling me out when I'm winded, picking on the weaker man/women and with their switching sides, wildfire lies and their humiliation, they are trying to bring me down. Well, not only me, they were talking about others too. Why they got to be so mean and pathetic? I bet them got pushed around, somebody made them cold. That’s why I hate baseless office gossip. I am pretty smart enough huh? So all they can have is envy, jealous, etc. Ck ck ck if they wanna bring me down, go ahead and try, words can’t bring me down! But never mind with the mean people, all I wanna do is do my job as best as I can, I might do the best and let God do the rest.

"LET US NOT BECOME WEARY IN DOING GOOD, FOR AT THE PROPER TIME WE WILL REAP A HARVEST IF WE DO NOT GIVE UP"

From @TheNoteboook twitter : "If people are talking behind your back, congratulations. It means you're far in front"

0 Comments: