'WELCOME TO MY LIFE'

Herzlich Willkommen

"Life isn't about being old or having more problem. It's about growing to see this life from a better view coz GOD bless you more"

So...Enjoy your LIFE...


I choose to have faith, because without that I have nothing. It's the only thing that's keeping me going.

ΩMega Ticket

Search Me Here!

ΩMega Ticket

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Hope For Haiti Now

I saw this program "Hope For Haiti Now" on GlobalTV last Saturday, thanks to GlobalTV for broadcast it LIVE. It was incredible program and I am feel blessed for watching that program. I wish this program can bring HOPE for Haiti, you're not alone, the world are pray and support you, Haiti!
I hope I can get this album soon, the best performance of all singers, I love it.








  1. Alicia Keys "Send Me an Angel"
  2. Coldplay "A Message 2010"
  3. Bruce Springsteen "We Shall Overcome"
  4. Stevie Wonder "Time to Love"/"Bridge Over Troubled Water"
  5. Shakira Featuring the Roots "I'll Stand by You"
  6. John Legend "Motherless Child"
  7. Mary J. Blige Featuring the Roots "Hard Times (Come Again No More)"
  8. Taylor Swift "Breathless"
  9. Christina Aguilera "Lift Me Up"
  10. Sting "Driven to Tears"
  11. Beyoncé "Halo"
  12. Keith Urban, Kid Rock and Sheryl Crow (group performance) "Lean on Me"
  13. Madonna "Like a Prayer"
  14. Justin Timberlake and Matt Morris Featuring Charlie Sexton "Hallelujah"
  15. Jennifer Hudson Featuring the Roots "Let It Be"
  16. Emeline Michel "Many Rivers to Cross"
  17. Bono, the Edge, Jay-Z and Rihanna (group performance) "Stranded (Haiti Mon Amour) - Live"
  18. Dave Matthews and Neil Young "Alone and Forsaken"
  19. Wyclef Jean "Rivers of Babylon"/"Yele" (Medley)
  20. Bono, the Edge, Jay-Z and Rihanna (group performance) "Stranded (Haiti Mon Amour) - Version 1.0"

0 Comments: