'WELCOME TO MY LIFE'

Herzlich Willkommen

"Life isn't about being old or having more problem. It's about growing to see this life from a better view coz GOD bless you more"

So...Enjoy your LIFE...


I choose to have faith, because without that I have nothing. It's the only thing that's keeping me going.

ΩMega Ticket

Search Me Here!

ΩMega Ticket

Friday, September 19, 2008

Amazing Grace

Thanks God for everything that you've done for me, what a wonderful LOVE


Amazing Grace (My Chains Are Gone)

by Chris Tomlin


Amazing grace, How sweet the sound

That saved a wretch like me

I once was lost, but now I'm found

Was blind, but now I see


'Twas grace that taught my heart to fear

And grace my fears relieved

How precious did that grace appear

The hour I first believed


My chains are gone I've been set free

My God, my Savior has ransomed me

And like a flood His mercy reigns

Unending love, Amazing grace


The Lord has promised well to me

His word my hope secures

He will my shield and portion be

As long as life endures


The earth shall soon dissolve like snow

The sun forbears to shine

But God, Who called me here below

Will be forever mine

Will be forever mine

You are forever mine

0 Comments: