'WELCOME TO MY LIFE'

Herzlich Willkommen

"Life isn't about being old or having more problem. It's about growing to see this life from a better view coz GOD bless you more"

So...Enjoy your LIFE...


I choose to have faith, because without that I have nothing. It's the only thing that's keeping me going.

ΩMega Ticket

Search Me Here!

ΩMega Ticket

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Teak

It’s amazing to see how teak tree survive. In the dry season, they turn to brown, dark grey, some black because of the field burned by some irresponsible people and almost die, looks like no hope. Normally, dry season stand for six months but lately it took more than that maybe because of global warming, season became uncertainly. Can you imagine living without water? But in the rainy season they alive, they turn to green and slowly but sure they growing. Every time I pass the road and see the teak tree, I smiled. It’s the moment that I have always been fascinated by. What a life lessons! Sometimes in life we are facing some difficult and trouble but somehow we survive. I believe because of God’s grace that we can pass that situation. If God let the teak tree survive from their difficult situation, are we not much more valuable than they?

0 Comments: