'WELCOME TO MY LIFE'

Herzlich Willkommen

"Life isn't about being old or having more problem. It's about growing to see this life from a better view coz GOD bless you more"

So...Enjoy your LIFE...


I choose to have faith, because without that I have nothing. It's the only thing that's keeping me going.

ΩMega Ticket

Search Me Here!

ΩMega Ticket

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

The Best of Gifts

I just read ODB this morning; I found a few suggestions how to give the gifts for someone we love i.e.
  • The gift of listening. No interrupting, no planning your response. Just listening.
  • The gift of affection. Being generous with appropriate hugs, kisses, and pats on the back.
  • The gift of laughter. Sharing funny stories and jokes. Your gift will say, “I love to laugh with you.”
  • The gift of a written note. Expressing in a brief, handwritten note your appreciation or affection.
  • The gift of a compliment. Sincerely saying, “You look great today” or “You are special” can bring a smile.
Maybe I've been so annoying to my family or friends for past few days then I got those admonitions. I want to start this month with love, with the best gifts. It's special month for Christian because we will celebrate the birthday of our Lord, Jesus. The best gift of all is Jesus Christ. Thank you Lord for the best gift that you've given to me.

Thanks be to God for His indescribable gift!

0 Comments: